Information about you that we collect via our website
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your name and email address if you wish to download one of our case studies
- Details of your visits to this Site including, IP address, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
When you e-mail us, or use a contact form within this Site, we will use your email address for the purposes of administering your query, responding to you or sending you information about our business. We will not publish your email address on this Site.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve this Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to this Site.
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your browser follow these instructions:
- Internet Explorer: Open the Tools menu and click Internet Options. Choose the Privacy tab and move the slider to high level of privacy. Click on the Default button if you do not see the slider.
- Firefox: Open the Edit menu and choose Preferences. In the Advanced category, choose Cookies. Click the radio button Disable all cookies.
- Other browsers: Refer to the relevant help menu looking under cookies, privacy or security.
If you wish us to remove your details from our marketing database at any time please email us.
Where we store your personal data
Typically the data we hold about you is stored on our company server located at our offices. On occasion this data might be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). This is normally the case when we use cloud based software for sending you surveys or direct mail. In these cases we ensure we use reputable suppliers (data processors) who observe your privacy and confidentiality rights and whose processes meet the EUs General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), even if their data servers are located outside of the EU we’ll ensure they have an appropriate level of protection.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from this Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our company or our services.
- Under GDPR it is your right to be able to find out about the data we hold on you, have that data deleted or specify how we use that data. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or if you would like further details of the personal data we hold about you then you can contact us at: email@example.com
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- When we send you information about our company or surveys using cloud based marketing/survey software or when we engage one of our suppliers to facilitate these.